We are looking for the sharpest analytical minds to help us achieve our mission helping our clients truly discover the power of marketing technology!
You will be a part of the Analytics and Optimisation team that are passionate about analytics, data, and business optimisation. You will work with other specialist within digital analytics strategy, analysis, technical analytics etc. and will therefore have an excellent chance to develop your skills.
We are Valtech_eCapacity – Best Consultancy 2020
Valtech_eCapacity is a specialized unit of Valtech and we help leading brands and companies in the world with realizing ambitious growth ambitions within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industrial. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial insights and results. A trait of which we take great pride. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
Our marketing technology services include business strategy, platform design, and hands-on implementation. We work from a full-stack approach including marketing automation, Data Management Platforms/Customer Data Platform, personalization, analytics, and data science/AI, and our platform expertise covers Adobe, Google, Tealium, Oracle, Marketo, and more.
Your mission as a Digital Analytics Junior Consultant
You will be specialized in Digital Analytics so you can contribute to the success of our digital analytics projects internationally.
As a Digital Analytics Consultant, you will be part of a team that drives clients' use of the Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics platforms – from architecture, concept to implementation and analysis. You have a passion for digital channels, media, and eCommerce, and want to an expert web analyst.
Your expertise will be vital for helping some of our top clients achieve their marketing potential. You will work as a strategic consultant and a trusted advisor to make sure, an analytics setup from eCapacity always reaches top quality. You will take part in cross-functional teams together with both management consultants, strategy analysts, technology experts, and other data analysts like yourself.
Your daily work-life will be formed around:
- Ensure data integrity & documentation of tracking standards
- Troubleshoot and debug analytics implementation
- Work across both Marketing and Development to support both teams with analytics tracking
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize the customer experience
- Generate reports, and providing Insights and Recommendations based on data
The Ideal Candidate
You have probably just about to finish your master's degree or have 1-2 years of professional experience. You have a passion for digital channels, media, and eCommerce, and want to work as a web analyst or a web data scientist.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have 1-3 years of experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- I am a quick learner who can solve problems and is self-motivated
- I am numerical and I am good at achieving insights from data
- I have an interest in digital analytics – ex. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, CRO, or Tag Management
- I know how to work with big data sets
- I understand the basics of the technical architecture/framework of analytical eco-systems
- I am a professional team player who is motivated to work as a trusted advisor
- I like to attain new knowledge
As a person, you have a creative analytical mindset, and you can find insights from massive and diverse data sets. Last, but not least, you can communicate these insights to non-analyst functions. You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work.
Here's a little about us
We are operating as a Center of Excellence within Valtech, focusing on Analytics and Commercial Insights. We are a team of 50 people spread across competencies as Analytics, CRO, MarTech, eCommerce, and Management Consultancy.
As part of a global organization, we have multicultural local environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers.
We have a role-based and transparent workplace. We all experience a large degree of freedom with accountability. The same terms apply to everyone. That means the same pension, health insurance, non-solicitation clause, fringe benefits, and bonus scheme.
Our ambition is to be the leading global digital agency and the undisputed source of cutting-edge, next-gen digital solutions that transform our clients’ digital presence and create measurable results.
As a part of the global Valtech Group with 3.500 colleagues in offices around the world, we provide people the opportunity to work on global projects together with our other offices and to pursue an international career.
Why should you apply?
Here are a few more reasons for you to consider joining us:
- We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom for you to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us. Besides a running dialogue about your on-the-job development with your team lead, you will have opportunities to participate in a wide range of courses offered by the Valtech Academy.
If you’d like to be part of the Valtech_eCapacity team, be sure to click on ‘Apply Now’, so we can get acquainted! As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible!