We are looking for the sharpest Adobe Analytics experts to reinforce Scandinavia’s strongest Adobe Analytics team and join our mission to help our clients truly discover the power of marketing technology!
We are Valtech_eCapacity – Best Consultancy 2020
Valtech_eCapacity is a specialized unit of Valtech and we help leading brands and companies in the world with realizing ambitious growth ambitions within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industrial. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial insights and results. A trait of which we take great pride. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
Our marketing technology services include business strategy, platform design, and hands-on implementation. We work from a full-stack approach including marketing automation, Data Management Platforms/Customer Data Platform, personalization, analytics, and data science/AI, and our platform expertise covers Adobe, Google, Tealium, Oracle, Marketo, and more.
Your mission as an Adobe Architect
You will guide our clients to ensure that they get the maximum value out of their Adobe investment, whether it be identifying opportunities to integrate products within the Experience Cloud or ensuring that the Adobe stack fits within the wider technology ecosystem.
It is essential that you can translate the commercial needs of a senior leadership team into the technical solution but also quickly switch focus to discuss more detailed requirements with practitioners. You will be a combination of a strategist and a specialist, who can make expert technical decisions and be a thought-leader for your clients.
You will be working in cross-functional teams together with both other subject matter experts as business strategists, analysts, data scientists, and other marketing technology experts like yourself. Your overall mission is to help our clients reach the strongest Adobe setup possibly and making sure this happens with the right integration choices and needed eCapacity specialists. You will be working closely with your clients along with your client team, making sure eCapacity delivers top-quality consulting.
Your daily work-life will be formed around:
- Act as a thought leader for clients, identifying commercial needs that can be supported and optimized across the Adobe suite
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize the customer experience
- Work with clients and other team members to understand business goals
- Provide technical leadership across multiple client engagements
- Develop estimates, and provide guidance, on solution implementation
- Support business development efforts with pre-sales support, solution demonstrations & workshops
- Act as a mentor & coach for colleagues, in order to help grow the Adobe practice
The Ideal Candidate
You are passionate about marketing technology and have great hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Cloud. You see yourself as a specialist and you are always one step ahead on what is happening with this area. You a consultant by heart: you have an endless curiosity to learn more about your customers and work with them to solve their needs. You want to become a part of a team of specialists, who can challenge you and develop your skills. You want to work with some of the biggest MarTech projects in DK and orchestrate some of the most cutting-edge setups.
More specifically, we are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have a good understanding of the entire Adobe Experience Cloud, with deep knowledge of several products
- I have a good understanding of how to integrate the Experience Cloud products, demonstrated across a number of projects
- I have a good understanding of how data flows between systems
- I can transform business needs into workable solutions.
- I have a natural curiosity in the development of marketing technologies
- I am a team player
You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work. You see yourself working with a professional team at Valtech_eCapacity as a natural next step in your career.
Here's a little about us
We are operating as a Center of Excellence within Valtech, focusing on Analytics and Commercial Insights. We are a team of 50 people spread across competencies as Analytics, CRO, MarTech, eCommerce, and Management Consultancy.
As part of a global organization, we have multicultural local environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers.
We have a role-based and transparent workplace. We all experience a large degree of freedom with accountability. The same terms apply to everyone. That means the same pension, health insurance, non-solicitation clause, fringe benefits, and bonus scheme.
Our ambition is to be the leading global digital agency and the undisputed source of cutting-edge, next-gen digital solutions that transform our clients’ digital presence and create measurable results.
As a part of the global Valtech Group with 3.500 colleagues in offices around the world, we provide people the opportunity to work on global projects together with our other offices and to pursue an international career.
Why should you apply?
Here are a few more reasons for you to consider joining us:
- We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom for you to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us. Besides a running dialogue about your on-the-job development with your team lead, you will have opportunities to participate in a wide range of courses offered by the Valtech Academy.
If you’d like to be part of the Valtech_eCapacity team, be sure to click on ‘Apply Now’, so we can get acquainted! As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible!