We are looking for high-performance Martech architects to join our architect team and our mission to help our clients truly discover the power of strong marketing technology designs.
We are Valtech_eCapacity – Best Consultancy 2020
Valtech_eCapacity is a specialized unit of Valtech and we help leading brands and companies in the world with realizing ambitious growth ambitions within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industrial. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial insights and results. A trait of which we take great pride. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
Our marketing technology services include business strategy, platform design, and hands-on implementation. We work from a full-stack approach including marketing automation, Data Management Platforms/Customer Data Platform, personalization, analytics, and data science/AI, and our platform expertise covers Adobe, Google, Tealium, Oracle, Marketo, and more.
Your mission as a Digital Architect
You will collaborate directly with our top clients by strategically designing the implementation and adoption strategies for Data Management Platforms, Customer Data Platforms, and Marketing Automation Platforms. You will be working in cross-functional teams together with both other subject matter experts as business strategists, analysts, data scientists, and other marketing technology experts like yourself. Your overall mission is to help our clients reach the strongest Martech setup possibly and making sure this happens in the right direction with the needed specialists. You will be working closely with your clients along with your client team, making sure eCapacity delivers top-quality consulting.
Your daily work-life will be formed around:
- Building marketing automation and analysis capabilities with clients and advising in best practice, technology roadmap, and business processes
- Act as a thought leader for clients among with your team, identifying technology needs that can be supported and optimized across their marketing platforms
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve the customer experience, optimize the marketing processes and drive business value
- Design and develop marketing automation processes together with our clients
- Assist the clients marketing and CRM teams in adopting best practice, utilize platform capabilities and execute campaigns
- Validation of working solutions ensuring the quality and efficiency of automated marketing processes
The Ideal Candidate
You are passionate about marketing technology and have great experience in hands-on platform implementation and campaign execution. You see yourself as a specialist and you are always one step ahead of what is happening in the industry. You a consultant by heart: you have an endless curiosity to learn more about your customers and work with them to solve their needs. You want to become a part of a team of specialists, who can challenge you and develop your skills. You want to work with some of the biggest Martech projects in DK and make some of the most cutting-edge setups.
We are looking for an experienced marketing technology consultant with hands-on platform implementation, campaign execution, and business experience.
We are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have worked intensively with one or more of the major marketing automation platforms
- I have a strong data and marketing process understanding
- I can transform business needs into workable solutions.
- I have a natural curiosity in the development of marketing technologies and learn new platforms quickly
- I am a team player
- I desire to work with a full marketing technology stack
- I am motivated to share my expertise with colleagues and clients and thrive to be a #1 subject matter expert
As a person, you have a creative analytical mindset, and you can find insights from massive and diverse data sets. Last, but not least, you can communicate these insights to non-analyst functions. You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work.
Here's a little about us
We are operating as a Center of Excellence within Valtech, focusing on Analytics and Commercial Insights. We are a team of 50 people spread across competencies as Analytics, CRO, MarTech, eCommerce, and Management Consultancy.
As part of a global organization, we have multicultural local environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers.
We have a role-based and transparent workplace. We all experience a large degree of freedom with accountability. The same terms apply to everyone. That means the same pension, health insurance, non-solicitation clause, fringe benefits, and bonus scheme.
Our ambition is to be the leading global digital agency and the undisputed source of cutting-edge, next-gen digital solutions that transform our clients’ digital presence and create measurable results.
As a part of the global Valtech Group with 3.500 colleagues in offices around the world, we provide people the opportunity to work on global projects together with our other offices and to pursue an international career.
Why should you apply?
Here are a few more reasons for you to consider joining us:
- We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom for you to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us. Besides a running dialogue about your on-the-job development with your team lead, you will have opportunities to participate in a wide range of courses offered by the Valtech Academy.
If you’d like to be part of the Valtech_eCapacity team, be sure to click on ‘Apply Now’, so we can get acquainted! As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible!