Digital Campaign Specialists, gather round! Valtech is looking for a campaign enthusiast. Someone who is an absolute pro in setting up, managing and optimizing digital campaigns. Who knows all the best tactics and resources. And analyzes results and convinces clients like no other. Sounds like you? We found ourselves a match!
What do we expect from you?
- You have 2-3 years of experience in designing, setting up, managing, optimizing and reporting campaigns. However, the years of experience required also depend on the number and size of the campaigns you have run in the past
- You have up to date advertising skills (e.g. Search, Bing, Feed marketing, Amazon, Display, YouTube)
- You are used to working in a campaign dynamic and are familiar with terms like marketing calendars, seasonality and connecting ATL and BTL.
- You can make your own analysis of the campaign impact
- You can explain your considerations, decisions and results to customers and colleagues
- You see yourself as a specialist - or have the ambition to become this
- You feel at home in a challenging, international and creative environment where you work with other experts who strengthen each other
- Your Dutch and English speaking and writing skills are perfect
- You don’t mind working (partly) from home – at least while the Covid-19 measures last
What will you be doing?
What would a day look like? Well, during your first cup of coffee you look at your client's dashboard. The KPI conversions are behind the objectives, so it's time for some action! You draw up a proposal that immediately convinces the customer to increase the conversion with sequential advertising. Creating ads, testing them and helping your colleagues determine the target audience, budget and posting of the campaign - it's all part of the deal. During the campaign period, you make adjustments, report to the customer and look for optimizations, like a landing page that could use a makeover. But that’s not all:
- You think about the objectives, the strategies, the resources and the texts or visuals of campaigns both in the short and long term
- You manage, optimize and analyze the campaigns of international customers and keep a close eye on budgets
- You give proactive advice, immerse yourself in the latest trends and dare to give clients training
- You are doing in-depth analyses based on data (so not just setting up a report)
- You share your considerations with clients and colleagues, provide the necessary insights and report on the impact that a campaign has achieved
- DSA, Search, Display, YouTube, Remarketing, Bing, Shopping and feed marketing: they have no secrets for you
- You work closely with your colleagues from Marketing science & Engineering and Content & Campaigns
- You share knowledge with colleagues
- The ambition is to help our international colleagues and customers from Dutch based European skill center. We’d like you to make an active contribution to this.
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational programme with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone