We are Valtech, a global digital agency focused on business transformation. To spearhead one of our four service lines, we are looking for a new Digital Marketing Director.
You understand that your team is your most important asset in achieving the best results. Leading by example, you know how to offer the guidance and coaching they need to boost their performance. Valtech fosters a culture of continuous learning. That means you focus on personal leadership and provide for autonomy. You are open to receiving feedback and allowing for experimenting, making mistakes and taking calculated risks.
Driven by talented and established experts, our Marketing Services teams consist of three offerings: content, campaigns and data. By striking the perfect balance between creativity, analytics and purpose, our services are designed to accelerate growth. This growth triple play allows us to humanize the customer experience and craft relevance with precision. We are currently servicing clients like Volkswagen, Philips, DSM, Wavin and many more.
We are in the process of re-shaping our organization so this is a perfect opportunity to make your mark. Our ideal candidate is a passionate marketing professional with an entrepreneurial mindset and can offer a proven track record with a digital agency (preferably international). We are looking for an expert to grow and retain professional relationships - someone who can offer a deep network of potential clients and exceptional management skills to lead a diverse team. Our goal is to develop our Marketing Services offerings, ensure a high-quality delivery and foster international collaboration with the global Valtech organization.
There is also plenty of room for your hands-on and strategic guidance as you will become a valuable member of the Valtech NL Leadership Team. You will have the opportunity to unleash your commercial mindset; spotting, creating and realizing opportunities for growth. You are innovative and have the confidence to shake things up when you feel it is necessary to explore new paths or adapt established ways of working. We also look to you for developing our go-to-market strategies for potential new service offerings and to ensure their quality: both in terms of capabilities as well as performance. In providing direction, you will report to the Managing Director of Valtech, The Netherlands.
What will you be doing?
- Formulating and articulating a shared vision for Marketing Services and translating this into a growth strategy and a compelling proposition for the service line
- Setting the direction for the Marketing Services crafts, supported by the Tactical Lead Team
- Leading the tactical team of Marketing Services and achieving KPIs in the areas of revenue growth, gross margin, utilization, client and employee satisfaction
- Setting goals and the strategy for impact and growth of Valtech, The Netherlands with the leadership team
- Aligning closely with the other specialty directors and ensuring seamless integration of all our services
- Aligning our marketing services strategy with your regional and global colleagues
- Actively contributing to the international growth of Marketing Services. This involves sales, offerings, quality and our delivery capabilities
- Persuading audiences with thought leadership and inspiring on-stage performances for pitches and presentations
- Coaching and motivating your team to be the best they can be
- Playing a crucial role in managing accounts and projects, and serving as a trusted advisor for higher management and key clients
What do we expect from you?
- A proven track record and at least 10 years of professional experience at a digital agency
- A university degree at bachelor or master level
- An ability to convey authority among colleagues and peers in Marketing Services by empowering and inspiring
- Curiosity, a strong desire to discover and an eagerness to learn
- Excellent commercial, entrepreneurial and leadership skills
- An ability to motivate, retain and further refine our talented employees
- You live in The Netherlands or you're willing to relocate
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. Because work, learning and our private lives are increasingly intertwined, you have the freedom to arrange your working hours as you see fit.
Furthermore, you'll get:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets an NS Businesscard)
- Collective care insurance scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Hybrid workplace: combine remote work with working at the office
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process.
Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st interview
5. 2nd interview
6. 3rd interview
* an assessment/case is part of our process. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)