Do you have a bird's-eye view? Are you a natural at coordinating activities and people? Ready to go above and beyond to make our clients happy? If so, you sound like the perfect fit to be our new Senior Digital Project Manager! In this role, you’ll work collaboratively across Valtech and our global network. You will make sure the quality of our work is up to par and maintain a good relationship with clients on a tactical level.
What will you be doing?
As a Digital Project Manager, you will play an important role in the digital transformation of international B2B companies. You do this by leading a cross-functional team building digital platforms that transform the way how these companies sell and deliver their products and services. You will make sure the governance for the project is in place and monitor and report on the delivery progress of our multidisciplinary teams who are experts in digital, creation, technology, and marketing.
Proactivity in managing risks, identifying problems in delivery and taking actions to resolve and escalate issues is natural to you. You support our clients in having a clear vision and plan and you make sure the Valtech team helps to realize their objectives. Leading our teams and being involved in growing our business is within your nature.
Below are some of the things you will be doing on a regular basis:
- You are the main contact person for the client;
- Communicate with developers, designers and information analysts about the process;
- Safeguard quality, budget, and planning;
- You are responsible for the daily operational management of scrum teams at the office, at partners and/or at the client;
- Monitor, administer and report on the project and manage the budget for the client;
- Motivate project team members, encourage and support productive work performance, and facilitate team collaboration;
- Establish KPI's and reports to define progress and success;
- Be a part of the Valtech PM craft circle to learn and share with your PM colleagues.
What do we expect from you?
You know your way around digital projects because you have worked with digital for at least 5 years. You always see the bigger picture and can talk about technology, strategy, branding, UX, design, marketing and development at the same time. In that way, you can lead, coach, and inspire multidisciplinary team(s).
In addition to the above you have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital (senior) project management within a digital agency or corporate environment;
- Experience working with development teams;
- A bachelor's degree;
- A know how to prepare and manage a project plan;
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of applying Agile to a scaled, multi-team setup;
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken;
- A flexible mindset;
- A hands-on mentality and ability to switch between tactical and operational interventions.
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself! How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your manager, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself.
Our recruitment process:
- Introductory video call with Recruiter;
- Video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.