Can you keep a steady course on the digital transformation of some of Denmark’s largest companies? Are you as excited about agile project management as we are? And do you want to roll with a crew who shares, dares and cares? Then read on…
First things first… What will you become a part of? We are known for outstanding digital experiences, and when you join us, you’ll be a part of a global team of more than 3,000 innovators. We’re able to apply the full breadth of digital, based on our expertise in experience design, marketing execution and technology and innovation. As a project manager you’ll create digital experiences that put customers first and empower our clients to triumph in the digital age. We’re looking for someone who wants to shake things up and fill their days with problem solving, innovation and phenomenal client projects.
You’ll be the glue that holds everything together: Your world will consist of offers, contracts, timelines, sprints, daily scrums and problem solving. You can also expect to work on parts of the solution yourself. It’s your job to steer your team on a steady course as their scrum master, and to keep the client happy as a trusted advisor. This means advising on how to transform the client’s digital business but also daring to challenge their way of thinking when needed.
To specify your work tasks:
- You’ll be accountable for delivering high quality projects on time and on budget.
- You’ll facilitate the process and keep your project team on course.
- You’ll build strong collaboration with your Valtech team members and the client.
- You’ll advice our clients on the best approach and dare to challenge their point of view.
- You’ll get your hands in all parts of the project, whether it’s problem solving, creating parts of the final product or the administrative side of things.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What we expect from you:
- You probably have a BA in IT, Business or similar
- You have 3+ years of experience managing digital projects. Preferably you already worked with CMS and ecommerce solutions, like Episerver, Sitecore or similar
- You have proven experience with agile methodology, including scrum, and can break down customer requirements.
- You may not be a programmer, but you DO speak code and coders understand you.
- You’re a versatile juggler, who can keep the grand overview of things.
- You’re well-versed in Jira and Confluence or Azure DevOps.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have, from our very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next challenge, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.