Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine). While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
What we are looking for:
We’re known as leaders in all things digital. It’s in our DNA to always be better at what we do and how we operate as a company. We’ve been around awhile and we’re confident that we’ve learned a thing or two about how to make an outstanding work environment.
We pride ourselves on never resting on our laurels to create, and keep creating, an unbeatable culture for all who work with us.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager/Scrum Master who can drive all aspects of the development/implementation of the project from the design process through a finished state. This individual will provide a single point of contact for project-related activity.
What you will do:
- Defining project scope and objectives. Overseeing / coordinating all aspects of the project. Planning and directing schedules as well as project budgets
- Setting and maintaining client expectations on scope, timeline and budget; building a collaborative and constructive relationship with client teams
- Providing visibility to team impediments/risks and assisting with eliminating them
- Coaching and mentoring team members and providing constructive performance feedback
- Tracking and reporting status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis
- Helping teams achieve project goals while being aware of and sensitive to the overall business goals
- Facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- Helping developers and testers with task estimation in sprint planning sessions
- Assisting product owners and teams in release planning and maintaining the release/sprint backlogs
- Reviewing with team regular performance updates and/or reviews for identifications of variances and corrective actions
- Raising concerns based on measurement criteria to supervision and provides recommendations to maximize productivity
- Interfacing with offshore teams through onsite representatives
- Serving as a Project Manager on multiple teams in parallel
What you should have:
- 4+ years’ experience in managing small-to-large-scale business/IT system implementation projects. Significant experience in project management, scope and budget management.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in Web-based Content Management and/or Digital Marketing Systems and/or eCommerce Solutions.
- Experience with Sitecore would be a bonus
- Experience with EpiServer would be a bonus
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Proven track record of being a strong team player
- Ability to understand technical issues at high-level
- Demonstrated ability to execute with a positive, result-focused attitude
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to bridge gaps and communicate effectively between cross-functional teams
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Hands-on/direct experience working with project teams
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
- We’re located right in the action (Front & Spadina)
- Open concept office with plenty of room to get creative
- Collaborate, supportive culture
- Monthly events with an active culture club
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!