We’re looking for experienced project managers for our offices in Utrecht, Amsterdam and Amersfoort.
As a project manager, you are responsible – along with your multidisciplinary team – for managing projects successfully. You are the contact person for the client and you supervise your team. You communicate with developers, marketers, designers and information analysts about process as well as content.
You are naturally accurate and communicate clearly. You safeguard quality, budget and planning. You ensure everyone does what has been agreed, while also being able to respond flexibly to the unexpected. You take account of differing interests, but never lose sight of the desired result.
What will you be doing?
- You are responsible for the daily operational management of scrum teams at the office, at partners and/ or at the client
- You monitor, administer and report on the project and manage the budget for the client
- You create the project planning and ensure the availability of people and resources
- You make and monitor agreements with third parties to safeguard the planning or adjust it if necessary
- You facilitate the team so that they can do their work optimally, and you keep an eye on the team dynamics.
What do we expect from you?
Obviously, you need to know how to prepare and manage a project plan. The same goes for safeguarding and adjusting budgets. You have 3+ year experience with commercial projects involving external clients working on both a fixed price and actual-cost basis, and you have excellent English skills oral and written.
In addition, we are also looking for the following:
- You have an affinity for technology and creation;
- You have experience with Agile/ scrum projects and are familiar with other methodologies;
- You have at least five years’ experience in a similar work environment, such as an internet agency.
At Valtech, we believe in an integrated working partnership with our clients. We usually do this at our office, but occasionally we work at the client’s place or at one of our other locations. This requires flexibility and gives you the opportunity to broaden your network.
What can you expect from us?
As part of our multidisciplinary teams, you enjoy significant freedom as you work for and with large clients on challenging projects. We work hard, laugh a lot and we are proud of what do. We regularly seek the edges of innovation and creativity during our Labs sessions, and we support your development through our internal Academy. There are also plenty of fun things to do as colleagues. These include ‘downloading’ the week every Friday afternoon with an office drink, and you can take part in activities organised by our staff association (ski trips, parties, city trips and sports activities).
Acquisition not appreciated.