Digital Strategist & UX Architect
He/She/They will work as part of a talented creative team that produces award-winning website experiences. If you are looking for a stimulating and engaging position and work environment at a successful, growing company, this job is for you! Open to remote work.
He/She/They responsibilities may include research, conducting and analyzing user testing and focus groups, writing strategy documents, defining use cases, writing project requirements, conceiving and producing wireframes, writing detailed annotations and functional specifications, reviewing designs and stage sites, and performing QA review on development sites.
- Act as a departmental lead on high-visibility websites, user interfaces, and/or interactive projects simultaneously as part of a larger project team.
- Work closely to mentor and direct other Digital strategists & UX Architects assigned to a project team
- Has a broad understanding of the web and ability to be conversant in current issues surrounding CMS, content personalization, conversion optimization for sales and other goals, social media integration, web and email marketing, and CRM integration strategies
- Experience defining and writing detailed project requirements that span user, business, and system abilities, needs, and limitations
- Working on large-scale, complex websites in a variety of industries
- At least five years of professional experience in the user experience field.
- Experience working on large-scale custom applications and/or CMS (Content Management System) projects.
- Experience producing detailed user experience consulting deliverables (strategy plans, site maps, annotated wireframes, content analysis documents, taxonomy schema, user flows, personas, requirements documentation, usability test and survey planning and analysis, Sketch prototype creation, etc.).
- Usability testing experience. Specifically, familiarity with planning and running focus groups, card sorts, surveys, heuristic usability analysis, and moderating one-on-one user testing.
- A best practices orientation and approach to solving complex information architecture and usability issues for large websites and projects.
- Experience working with the creation and maintenance of structured, enterprise-level taxonomy or faceting systems.
- A working understanding of HTML and conventional Web publishing frameworks.
- Human-centered computing, information architecture, or web content management background.
- Experience using Sketch, Sketch Cloud, Invision, Miro, Jira, and Confluence.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products – specifically PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Familiarity in reading analytics reports and conducting analysis on analytic data, preferably using Google Analytics or a similar tool.
- Superb organizational, time management, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, working on several projects or tasks at once.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines with tight turnarounds.
- Ability to mentor and collaborate on UX deliverables with other Digital strategists & UX Architects.
- Must be able to 'think on one's feet and come up with creative and appropriate solutions.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and in cross-discipline scenarios – partnering with designers, developers, and clients – to come up with innovative solutions.
- Must work well in teams with other highly qualified web professionals in a relaxed, culturally diverse environment.
- Must have experience consulting directly with clients if applicable, comfortably leading information architecture, usability, and strategy discussions.
- Must have excellent presentation skills and confidence in presenting concepts and ideas to clients and key stakeholders.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
So, if you are looking for your next challenge? Then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals working with composable Best-of-Breed technology platforms within the large-scale digital experience and e-commerce business area.