Valtech is one of the largest independent global digital agencies. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, healthcare, FMCG, Finance to automotive and we don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really do transform by doing.
Whilst we’ve been transforming our clients’ businesses for over 25 years, we’ve also been working hard to offer transformative job opportunities for our colleagues across the world. We are currently +3500 people working out of more than 50 offices in 19 countries - and still growing.
To support our growth ambitions, we rely on our close relations to and collaboration with our strategic partners. We’re therefore now looking to strengthening our Global Partner Alliance team even further with an experienced Director, Strategic Alliance Sales, EMEA. If this triggers your interest, then do read on.
The role in short
Our new Director, Alliance Sales Lead, EMEA, is a born self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. A natural leader who will be responsible for supporting the EMEA teams and their efforts to grow our business footprint. You’ll do this by leveraging your ability to cultivate and nurture relationships with our most important technology and strategic partnerships, strategise on tactics to expand our position within our partner ecosystems, and uncover new business via our partners. Actions include helping to set the EMEA Partner Strategy that will roll into our global plan.
What you’ll be doing
We don’t like to “box” people too much into specific roles as we like people who are ready to “wear many hats” depending on what’s needed to get the job done. But here are some of the areas that you’ll get your hands on:
- Build trusted relationships with Valtech’s key technology platform partners in the region, be it Sitecore, Episerver (Optimizely), Microsoft, Salesforce and others. This includes field sales, partner management as well as technology enablement and supporting teams
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining strategic partnerships at senior level with both global and regional partners to jointly drive significant revenue growth within the EMEA region
- You are highly knowledgeable of our partners propositions, products, markets, business opportunities and customer opportunities and will work closely with partners to uncover and drive new revenue opportunities
- Support EMEA growth operations and Business Development and Account Director teams around partner specific requests and communications
- Writing briefs to share our progress with our key partners (internal/external)
- Act as the facilitator between partners and internal teams, to resolve and/or anticipate future issues
- Coordinate necessary correspondence around assigned strategic partners
- Manage key action items and ad hoc requests for SVP of Global Strategic Alliances and EMEA offices around partner requests and internal business development and account management team
- Work with our global partner marketing leadership and EMEA based local marketing team to brainstorm marketing and lead generation activities with our partners as well as any ‘unlocks’ via partner marketing funds. On occasion, you’ll support marketing with event planning, execution and outreach
What we’re looking for
As always at Valtech, we’re more than anything looking for the right person to fill and not least shape this role, but here’s a few things we’d like to see:
- 6+ years’ experience within a similar position, preferably within the agency industry
- An entrepreneurial spirit who does not always need a manual for how to do things, but are ready to help shape the best to get things done
- A “We before Me” kind of person with experience in successfully collaborating with people across different countries, cultures and crafts with respect and integrity
- You have a proven track record that demonstrates the build and maintenance of key partner relationships and growth
- You hold a proven track record in marketing and upselling complex software solutions into various industry sectors
- Experience within Sitecore, Optimizely (Episerver) and/or Microsoft Cloud technologies is a big plus
- Your passion for people, sales, technology is obvious to everyone around you
- You’re committed to our shared growth agenda and ready to be accountable for your part
- You have great communication skills and are fluent both written and verbal in English
- You’re located (or plan to be) in one of the following Valtech countries in the EMEA region: Sweden, UK, Denmark, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands or UAE, Dubai
What can you expect from us?
Valtech is more than just a digital agency. We’re entrepreneurial in our hearts and provide our people a high degree of autonomy, flexibility and responsibility in our daily life - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability, passion and respect for people regardless of their background, crafts and cultures.
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of business strategists, innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, data analysts and developers - all striving to create unique experiences that improve human lives and help our client's business grow. We share our knowledge and collaborate across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers.
We have, from our very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organisation the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. And perhaps most importantly: We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
What to do next?
If you can see yourself taking on this role in a company like Valtech, then do apply for this job. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.