We are looking for a Drupal Consultant to help in creating a new Drupal-based team to service a range of clients. There is a range of new projects, existing ones, and also some extending support.
The Ideal Candidate
- drupal developer with 3+ years of solid experience in Drupal 8, and ideally, worked with Drupal 7;
- has a good understanding of Symfony3.2+ and OOP with PHP;
- has drupal.org profile with “history”, is an active member of the community;
- has proven experience in creating custom modules and components and is able to maintain existing ones;
- has a good understanding of Git and git workflow, Agile software development practices;
- knows his way around Drupal-related DevOps practices, Drush, composer and so on;
- collaboration and team playing is a must;
- good English skills, both spoken and in writing.
- full-stack development experience;
- experience with Acquia, ACSF and other platforms.
- deliver on both existing Drupal based deliveries;
- help build a Drupal-based team as part of the Danish organization but delivered out of UA;
- employ a “can do” attitude and help drive the motivation of the others;
- ensure high quality in work delivered.
As a consultant and as a binding part between developers and our clients you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and the means to communicate complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sports hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.