Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing E-Commerce Business Analyst?
Do you have experience managing enterprise website implementations and redesigns?
If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top- talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
**Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply**
Here is a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 employees spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE DARE CARE
What we offer:
We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
401K with match
Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
E-Commerce Business Analyst (Hybris)
Business Analysts play a key role in shaping and delivering digital solutions of value for our clients. They work closely with clients to understand the purpose of the project, the benefits that the business will realize, and the functionality required to make the project successful. They are responsible for thinking through the complexities of the system and tuning the documentation effort to effectively communicate and deliver the solution. They are involved in all phases of a project from discovery to post-implementation support; facilitating collaboration between the business, technology, creative and user experience to ensure a clear understanding of the product.
What you will do:
- Engage stakeholders, facilitate workshops, conduct client interviews to define business goals and elicit business requirements
- Understand current business processes and define future business processes
- Determine documentation needs based on the project requirements and manage the documentation efforts
- Define and document business requirements, functional requirements, and process flows
- Prioritize requirements collaboratively with business stakeholders, Creative, UX and Technology disciplines
- Ensure that project team has clear understanding of functional requirements and business expectations
- Provide requirement inputs during technical design sessions, review design deliverables for consistency and as a source of requirements
- Collaborate with Creative team and ensure that User Experience and Visual Design align with Functional Requirements
- Work with QA to develop testing strategy, identify test cases and participate in UAT
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the E-commerce solution (Hybris) and platform both for client and for the project team
- Specify configuration options to support the implemented functionality using the business tools associated to the E-commerce platform (Hybris)
- Create training materials for train-the-trainer and end-user training sessions
- Assist in planning development tasks and provide support to development team
- Define a process for change management and proactively manage requirement changes
- Proactively identify risks around requirements and communicate to PMs
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in parallel work streams
- Actively contribute to internal BA community initiatives
- Contribute to business development efforts as needed
What you should have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Business Analyst on E-commerce projects
- Project experience spanning platform based digital implementations- Hybris required
- E-commerce and retail domain experience
- Working experience on Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- Project experience spanning complex E-commerce platforms with integrations to WCMS, PIM, OMS, ERP, Payment gateways and CRM
- Other platform experience a plus including WebSphere, Oracle, Adobe, Salesforce etc.
- Strong working knowledge on core E-commerce functionality
- Experience of working with distributed, near-shore and off-shore teams
- B2B project experience would be an added advantage
- Bachelor's Degree
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
Up for the challenge?