Enterprise Solution Architect North America
What we are looking for:
As an Enterprise Solution Architect, you will play an active and hands-on role in supporting the organization in delivering solutions that clearly position Valtech as a market leader. You’ll use your broad experience and hands-on understanding of Salesforce Industries products to operate at the development lead and architect level. It is all about delivering solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale, of which you bring recommendations for the technical architecture.
You will work closely together with peers in other regions and a team of 300+ Salesforce experienced professionals, worldwide
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees, and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents
- We contribute an annual $750 for employee only or $1,500 cash payment towards your family HSA
- 401(k) Employer matching and immediate vesting
- Flexible Paid Time Off under Valtech's policy to support your work-life balance
- Up to 8 Weeks of paid Parental Leave
- Home office set up stipend for new hires
- 2pm Summer Fridays
- Direct and architect technical architectures, relying on Salesforce, for strategic clients around the globe, with a focus area on North America and LATAM.
- Support our teams (primarily teams in your own region) in selling, guiding, and delivering solutions that exceed the expectations of our clients. You like being the source of guidance and steering for our teams and, if necessary, engaging with clients to direct the program. A significant part of your time will be client faced and billable to clients.
- Have a well-developed business sense, and you understand what success looks like for our clients. That means you can translate your technical knowledge into business solutions with a positive impact on our client's business.
- As a member of the global team, you want to support, educate, and architect on our most strategic Salesforce client engagements across the agency.
- Deploy your experience and hands-on understanding, of technology adhering to Salesforce, to both operate at a development lead and architect level.
- Help solidify Valtech as a thought leader through numerous opportunities to present at conferences, do content creation, and be an active player in the wider Salesforce community, both internally as well as externally.
- Play an active role in our Valtech Global Craft Circle (our global Community of Practice). We see this role being a natural member of its inner circle, helping define the way we support and continuously improve our approach to working with Salesforce at scale.
- Initiate and lead mentorship and knowledge-building activities within Valtech and in client engagements too.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent and at least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience working in an agency/consulting business like Valtech would be an advantage.
- An experienced and senior technical professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and maker mentality, who thrives with and is not scared of getting “your hands dirty” when engaging deeply in client engagements if that’s what it takes to get things done right. / Develop the right solution by deeply understanding the internal functions and business strategies
- Proven background in architecting, implementing, leading, and delivering enterprise-scale projects;
- A minimum of 4 years of technical experience on the Salesforce.com (Marketing or Commerce) platform;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- Experience in leading and growing technology teams and services
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands and business environments as well as a sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality.
- A person who wants to join a company full of diverse, intelligent, and talented people and wants to shake things up a bit and fill their days with problem-solving, new and innovative solutions, and phenomenal client projects.
- Ability and willingness to travel - you can expect roughly 25% of your time to be away from home
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 5,000 exceptional individuals operating out of 51+ offices in 19 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we’re now ready to bring on even more talented colleagues to join us.