Who We Are:
At Valtech, our employees are our best asset, and because we believe that, we believe in recruiting from a very diverse pool of exceptionally unique and talented individuals. As such, that’s exactly who we are: a multi-cultural bunch of ambitious digital natives, innovators, makers and doers thriving in an international, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment.
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, Group Benefit Plan, and a Health & Wellness program
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us (ask us about Valtech Academy)
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values
- Monthly events with an active culture club
- We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
If you want to learn more follow this link: What Makes us Special
Valtech Values: SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
We are looking to bring on more top-notch and highly skilled EPiServer CMS and EPiServer Commerce developers to supplement our existing group of outstanding EPiServer code ninjas.
As an EPiServer Premium Solution Partner, we get to work on some of the most exciting EPiServer CMS and EPiServer Commerce-based projects you can find in the market. And we need even more senior EPiServer profiles to help us drive and develop these ambitious projects. Are you the one?
Are you a Senior EPiServer developer ready for more challenges and you want to work with larger and more complex projects in an international environment. You want to have a wider sphere of influence and implement solutions with industry-changing implications based on the newest technologies. Sound interesting? Read on.
What you will do:
- You will orchestrate large, complex EPiServer CMS- and EPiServer Commerce projects for our large and international clients. The stakes will be high, as will be their expectations, and you will be expected to deliver solid and thoughtful architectures and solutions that challenge existing digital boundaries
- You’ll be influencing the implementation direction of the project, while at the same time growing and motivating your developer colleagues around you
- You’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients – not” just a developer”
- You will work with the newest technologies, including EPiServer CMS and EPiServer Commerce 11
- You’ll work with integration to other business-critical systems like ERP, CRM, DAM, and PIM (e.g. InRiver)
- You will work across development platforms and have the opportunity to develop and/or hone your skills on the world’s leading CMS and e-commerce platforms
What you should have:
- You have an educational background as an Engineer or a master’s degree in Computer Science. You’re either a certified EPiServer developer or you are willing to take the certification shortly after you’re hired.
- You have 4+ years of experience as an EPiServer developer, and you have been working on several EPiServer CMS/Commerce-based development projects
- You have documented experience with at least EPiServer Commerce version 7.5 or EPiServer CMS 7.5
- You have experience with and deep knowledge of integrations to e.g. ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM, and other third-party integrations
- You have extensive experience with MVC and LINQ
- You expect to roll up your sleeves and code in order to get the job done daily
- You know the importance of having reliable and stable development environments and can set up SQL servers for you and your developer colleagues. The point is you know the hardware side as well.
- You thrive in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with accountability
People Are at the Heart of Everything We Do
We embrace a mindset of “We before Me,” and we don’t just say it, we live it. Working for years together on client projects across countries and offices in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams has driven Valtech to be a truly connected global agency.
We call it OneValtech.
This has fostered our informal culture built on mutual respect, freedom, and accountability with humans at the very center of everything we do.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences
Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn more about our commitment to diversity and Inclusion at Valtech: https://www.valtech.com/en-ca/...