Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
What we are looking for:
You’ll employ your experience with EPiServer to design highly scalable solutions, unleashing the fully potential of the platform.
Our clients expect sophisticated solutions to integrate their digital platforms with a plethora of business systems. You will be expected to rise to the challenge, bringing a wealth of knowledge across common enterprise systems
You will inspire the technology teams you oversee, raising the bar by continually honing their skills and introducing them to new and emerging technologies as they become relevant to our projects
You’ll have a passion for quality and be uncompromising when it comes to delivering the highest quality solutions to our clients.
You’ll bring thought leadership in your craft to the agency, helping to evangelize our capabilities within the Valtech network and to our clients
What you will do:
- Devise intricate architectures to deliver integrated web experiences for our client
- Inspire your team with well-designed and scalable architectures
- Able to partner closely with our project managers, business analysts and product managers to fulfill our client’s business requirements and maximum business value is being delivered
- Stay up to date with the latest advances in EPiServer, identifying areas of new opportunity for our clients
- Able to work closely with our creative teams, to ensure platform value-props are being respected clients
- Acting as a trusted adviser to our clients, bringing thought leadership and helping inform their technical roadmap
- Able to consult across a holistic enterprise architecture and marketing stack, in which EPiServer gets implemented
- Evangelizing EPiServer development best practices through the network of Valtech’s global offices Continual evaluation of emerging technologies, identifying opportunities for advances in our toolset Occasional hands-on coding, assisting the lead developers with POCs and challenging implementations
- Assist with top-down or bottom-up project estimations
- Acting as SME on opportunities sourced by the Business Development team
- Provide guidance and oversight for three to four projects simultaneously. Identifies and addresses technical issues as they arise
What you should have:
- Proven experience architecting high availability, large-scale implementations of EPiServer
- Experience with multiple versions of EPiServer CMS, preferably including versions 9, 10 and 11
- Experience with multiple versions of EPiServer Commerce, preferably including versions 11, 12 and 13
- At least three years’ experience in an EPiServer architect role
- Experience with continuous delivery and agile development practices
- Over 10 years’ experience of Microsoft .NET
- Highly proficient in C#
- Experience implementing enterprise application design patterns
- Experience of architecting applications through inversion of control
- Experience architecting complex integrations with 3rd party systems such as ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM and MA, preferably through service-oriented architectures.
- Thorough understanding of ASP.NET MVC, Razor and web pipelines
- Extensive experience in unit testing and code coverage principles and tools (including at least one of Nunit, XUnit, MSTest)
- Experience with EPiServer DXC-S
- Familiar with DevOps practices and tools, covering:
- Code versioning – Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Cloud services – Azure Web Apps, AWS
- CICD – at least one of Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy
- Experience working in an agency environment including effective collaboration with other disciplines such as UX/ Visual design, content and digital strategy, UI, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the following highly desirable:
- EPiServer Content Delivery API
- EPiServer Personalization (Advance, Perform, Insight)
- EPiServer Find
- EPiServer Campaign
- .NET Core
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- 401K with match
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
- Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!