We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
- Here’s what we can offer:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of complex Episerver CMS and Episerver Commerce projects for our large and international clients.
- The stakes will be high, as will be their expectations, and you will be expected to deliver solid and thoughtful architectures and solutions that challenge existing digital boundaries.
- You’ll be overseeing the development of a project, while also being able to go deep on the development side.
- You’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients and mentor to the project team.
- You will be a thought leader helping to propel the image of Valtech as a leader in the Episerver digital agency world.
- You will work with the newest technologies, including Episerver CMS 11 and Episerver Commerce 13.
- You’ll be working hand in hand with Project Managers, Product Management, Quality Assurance, other Developers and of course, the client.
- You will collaborate with the other technical leads to share knowledge and consolidate processes.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Ideally you have an educational background as an engineer or a master’s degree in computer science.
- You are or have been a certified Episerver CMS/Commerce developer
- You have 3+ years’ experience as an Episerver developer, and you have been working on several Episerver CMS/Commerce-based development projects
- You have documented experience with at least Episerver Commerce version 7.5 or Episerver CMS 7.5
- You’ve developed large scale Episerver projects with 2 or more Episerver developers within the team.
- You have experience with and deep knowledge of integrations to e.g. ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM and other third party integrations
- You have extensive experience with MVC and LINQ
- You have experience with cloud environments such as AWS or Azure. Bonus points if you’ve worked with Episerver Digital Experience Cloud.
- You have a good understanding of DevOps practices and are conversant with solutions such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- You expect to play an active role in the delivery of projects. This role is hand-on and you’ll be expected to contribute to the code-base on each project.
- You know the importance of having reliable and stable development environments and can set up SQL-servers for you and your developer colleagues. The point is, you know the hardware side as well.
- You thrive in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with accountability
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.