VP, Executive Creative Director
(Brand, Visual, UI)
What we are looking for:
As our VP, Executive Creative Director, you’ll join the team and build a diversified team of creative talent to design, develop, and launch award winning work for our fortune 500 clients. You’ll be a key member of our leadership team and a foundational part of our growth and expansion in the creative market. You’ll partner closely with our North American Managing Director and report into our North American Executive Creative Director.
You will help define our perspectives on the future of digital and physical experiences, staying abreast of consumer and market trends, speaking publicly and to clients. You will work as a creative leader, inventing, inspiring, and crafting compelling stories, exploring the intersection of creative and technology. You'll be leading brands to create new and interesting ways of engaging their consumers and connecting the deep potential of technology to deliver more effective and engaging experiences.
Along with high level vision, you’ll still be connected to the work and at heart, a maker. You’ll be able to roll up your sleeves to guide, mentor, and help build high-performing teams that bring to life best-in-class consumer experiences, ranging from websites and apps to social, marketplace, physical/digital, and emerging experiences.
We’re looking for a collaborative team player who will also be a central component of the future of our business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with our most exciting clients in the New York office, and with colleagues and teams across the global network. This is a highly visible role, with opportunities for public speaking, thought leadership, and partnering directly with client executives and with regional leadership.
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents, we contribute $2500 cash towards your family HSA
401K Matching immediately vested.
Minimum of 30 days PTO.
Up to 8 Weeks Parental Leave.
Home office set up stipend.
2pm Summer Fridays.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic vision, and direction that drives and delivers award winning and impactful work
- Build, manage and maintain a team of creatives that delivers on world class creative
- Provide strong leadership with the ability to set and prioritize goals and be a coach and a player
- Shape high-level design briefs and provide on-brand creative direction and orchestration throughout the life of a project
- Inspire, support, and encourage the Creative team through constructive feedback and frequent planned communications
- Build and sustain effective working relationships internally and externally
- Stay current with recent design methodologies, trends, and techniques. Proactively search for and recommend new best practices
- Collaborate as leadership to participate in sales pitches, scoping and securing new business that helps shape and build an amazing portfolio of brands
- 10+ years’ experience in digital design at a senior level or higher, preferably in an agency, larger studio, or advertising environment
- Strong and proven leadership skills, ability to project confidence with everything from team building, mentoring, and guiding large groups of creative talent
- Experience building and improving the performance of existing teams — integrating pure creative and visual design teams with integrated product, technology, analytics, and development teams. Is comfortable working with cross discipline teams
- Proven experience developing and owning thought leadership, including marketing perspectives and public speaking. Able to operate both as a leader of client relationships and a leader of pitches
- Desire to be a hands-on creative who is willing to get their hands dirty
- Master communication skills. You know how to get your point across with a passion and enthusiasm that motivates colleagues to innovate. You can present and gracefully defend great work
- Ability to thrive under pressure, able to thrive under crazy deadlines, juggling multiple projects and deliver to dozens of stakeholders
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, timelines, budgets, and availability changes. Someone who can roll with it and has a solutions-based mindset
- Passion for innovation, creativity, partnership, and storytelling plus an understanding of how well-executed design supports business imperatives
Here’s a little about us: