Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency? Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Do you consider yourself an amazing Finance Specialist?
If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top-talent never ends. Let’s explore Valtech together:
As the Finance Specialist you will support the Company’s Global Accounting Team and assist in the areas of the global system, finance processes and policies. In this role you will gain a deep understanding of financial reporting controls. This role will also play a role in supporting various initiatives as we reimagine how we work and drive for a faster, simpler and bolder organization. This role will have the opportunity to interact with various cross-functional teams.
You will develop strong leadership and influence skills by working across the global Finance organization and cross-functionality as needed.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports and advising management on needed actions
- Provide analytical support to Sales and other business teams about contractual commitments
- Reconcile all financial matters, based upon agreed terms
- Develop commercial and financial performance forecasts, projections, and plans - annual budget
- Perform detailed analysis of financial statements to explain variances against prior years, budgets, etc, in a timely.
- Participate in the development and/or modification of customer pricing strategies with our clients, partners as applicable
- Provide financial insight and support with negotiations of sales.
- Support, challenge, and control actual expenditures as compared to budgeted amounts
- Participate in projects with other cross-functional teams focused on improving financial performance
- Provide due diligence research to address any applicable complex business and tax rules, etc. in Mexico
- Represent the finance function in Mexico.
- Complete numerous ad-hoc projects to meet in-market needs or as requested and needed by headquarters
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced English skills and fluency
- 5+ years of progressive financial/accounting experience
- Storng Knwoledge in IFRS & NIFS
- Strong experience with Oracle or other similar ERP financial software
- Proficient in Excel
Nice to have: