In a nutshell:
- Your passion: you love working with the newest technologies, you’re on top of what’s next and always seeking the highest quality in code
- Your team: you will be a valuable member of the Valtech Global Team
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 3.000 exceptional individuals operating out of 40+ offices in 15 countries.
You deliver the best end-user experience, using all the tools and technologies that are available in our fast-evolving community. Whether your website or application is being used on a pc, mobile device or even an IoT connected device, you know how to take performance to a higher level.
This role is to some extend location agnostic, but we’re especially looking for talented individuals in Germany, France, Netherlands, Ukraine, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland.
What will you be doing?
Of course, it is important that you still have a steady level of knowledge and experience in HTML, CSS and design in the browser because our work does not end with only code and technology. We are delivering complete end-user experiences.
We strongly believe in collaboration between our colleagues from different disciplines and the people at our clients. We work in Scrum teams wherein you are involved in more than just slicing and coding. Optimal collaboration is our key to success. We do not only serve leading clients in the Netherlands such as Heineken, Shimano and Volkswagen. We are familiar on the international market too. Curious about our client portfolio? Take a look at our cases.
Next to your work on our clients’ projects, you are also part of a national and international community of fellow developers in which you play an active role by helping spreading knowledge and shaping the path of our craft.
Many of the projects you will be working on are part of big platforms, driven by state-of-the-art ecosystems such as Sitecore, Episerver, Commercetools or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Therefore, your front-end solutions are thoughtfully structured and highly maintainable.
What do we expect from you?
- A significant amount of relevant experience, preferable in a similar environment such as a digital agency;
- You are familiar with Agile and Scrum.
- A drive to collaborate and pioneer a bit here and there;
- You can express yourself effortlessly in the English language. Speaking Dutch too? That’s a great advantage;
- At Valtech we believe in integrated collaboration with our clients. Which means that most of the time you’ll be at your ‘home office’ (one of our four locations), but it could be that we need you to be more flexible and work on-site, at the client. Which if you ask us is a huge plus, because you’ll never go alone and is stimulating your network to grow even faster.
- One of our requirements is that employees have a permanent address in the Netherlands and/or a valid work permit.
What do we offer in return?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3.000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization the opportunity to grow and also transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really do transform by doing.