Toyota Motor Europe sound familiar?
Valtech is creating a portfolio of online services from design to implementation for Toyota’s newest devices. So, these services will become a part of the multimedia system of new Toyota vehicles. You will be part of the international extremely professional team of over 30 people. Sound’s interesting?
- experience in integrations using REST, Websocket, GRPC;
- Spring Boot, React, SASS development experiences;
- experience with Maven, Parcel, npm;
- knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- solution-oriented mindset;
- excellent communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English level (oral, written);
- education or study of computer science or a similar subject;
- business trips availability.
- experience with Java (Spring framework)
- practical experience with using AWS, Kong API gateways;
- practical experience with Automotive projects;
- having a driving license is a plus.
You will work in one of our agile international teams and develop under Linux, macOS, or Windows with IntelliJ as IDE for the connected vehicle and develop new solutions based on current market requirements. You will be a part of the international team of around 30 people, working all over Europe with a center in Brussell. As a part of the team, you will develop the new multimedia system for Toyota’s vehicles. You are going to participate in the decision-making process for the solutions to be applied. This role is a great chance to influence the World’s top-notch company’s solutions.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national, and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage — 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).