We’re expanding to Malaysia and we’d like you to join us in this exciting journey!
As a Front-End Developer, you are responsible for working with Designers and Back End Developers to build modern and engaging web experiences. You would use your knowledge to evaluate and recommend best practices during the entire design phase as well as deliver quality code that can be easily integrated to the back end. You are comfortable with and understand the best ways to build CMS-based websites. The Front-End Developer is also responsible to work closely with clients, gathering requirements and providing guidance on how to achieve the client’s goals.
- Gather and document technical requirements
- Translate wireframes, comps, and functional requirements into fully functional user interfaces
- Effectively develop in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format producing DRY code
- Know the latest features but understand not everyone uses the latest technology
- Liaise with client and project teams
- Help every project you are a part of to be innovative and successful
- Work out of a framework or create the project from scratch
- Be an advocate for Accessibility and Performance
- Understand the impact of front-end decisions on the back-end
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and manage time efficiently
What you bring along
- Responsive Design
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Version control – Git, TFS
- Design tools – Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with JIRA
Nice to have:
- Experience working with CMS’ – Sitecore, and .NET development is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a plus
- Gulp, Webpack and other Front-End automation tools
- LESS, SASS and other CSS pre-processors
- Can communicate to technical and non-technical people on the same level
What we bring along
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Here’s a little about us
We’re local and global. We’re part of the global Valtech Group, spanning 5 continents with 40+ offices around the world – London, Amsterdam, New York, San Diego, Singapore, Buenos Aires - just to name a few. We are design thinkers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment.
When you join, you will be part of a multi-cultural environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally.
We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers.
If you’d like to be part of a growing team, be sure to click on ‘Apply Now’ and meet up with us!