Here’s what you will be doing
Working within the integration and front-end teams, you will contribute to agile, high value-added web projects encompassing various sectors and will need to:
- Contribute to ongoing or planned projects
- Offer client-side consulting
- Implement innovative industry frameworks
- Improve the user experience while maintaining accessibility standards
- Implement testing tools designed to monitor and improve code quality
- Introduce and explain your technical choices and know-how to your coworkers
So, what are we looking for?
You are well-practiced with more recent APIs, such as localStorage/sessionStorage, Canvas, WebSocket, WebWorkers, geolocation, offline mode, HTML5 and CSS3, and have some knowledge about object-oriented programming.
You use unit-testing frameworks (QUnit, JsUnit, Jasmine, JsTestDriver, Mocha, etc.) and/or functional testing frameworks (Selenium, HTMLUnit, Watir, etc.).
You are a diligent and rigorous worker, with an eye for detail – down to the pixel. Gifted with an inquisitive mind, proactive and self-sufficient, you also enjoy working as part of a team and offering innovative solutions.
Related skills: Less, Sass, Compass, Bootstrap, Http/Rest, SVG, XML, JSON, Twitter/Facebook APIs