Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Liaise with client and project teams
- Gather and document technical requirements
- Participate in quality assurance activities
- Provide written documentation and training to clients
- Provide context and guidance for integration and implementation of Front End Interfaces
- Develop mobile sites and applications across a broad range of devices, and mobile operating systems using a blend of existing frameworks and custom code
- Implement complex Ajax interactions
- Apply knowledge of emerging technologies to create best of breed solutions for our clients and partners
- Integrate Social Media plug-ins and APIs like FB, TW, YT, etc.
- Understand and work around common issues like browser security issues, iframe to iframe communication, https requests
- Work on CMS based environment e.g. SharePoint, Sitecore
- Use standard toolsets to develop, validate and test code (Qunit, Jasmine)
- Understand, implement and advocate front end performance
- Provide technology and implementation expertise to domain, projects, or client
The successful candidate must demonstrate at least 3 years of hands-on work experience in the following areas and with the following technologies:
- Strong experience in developing standards compliant, CSS based layouts
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe suite of products
- Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience working on large branded websites a plus
- Experience working with CMS, Portal technologies, and/or backend frameworks (.NET)
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and manage time efficiently
Additionally, the successful candidate must be able to prove advanced English skills.