We are looking for a Front-end SalesForce Commerce Cloud Consultant to join our growing global team. The client is a Canadian cosmetic e-shop based in Toronto. We design, build, and support enterprise level ecommerce solutions for global players. Numerous new and ongoing projects including global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, and FMCG in a true Agile environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- experience in web development;
- experience with SFRA;
- good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, SASS;
- experience in working with APIs and 3rd party system integrations;
- experience with e-commerce concepts and challenges;
- proven track record delivering mission-critical, enterprise web applications;
- expertise with Webpack, Linter, Bootstrap 4, Flexbox;
- knowledge of Mobile First Design
- experience with version control software such as Git;
- intermediate strong English.
- knowledge of ECMAScript 6;
- experience with Vue.js or React.js will be a plus.
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Consultant within our organization you will work in an agile way in a cross functional global team to deliver solid and thoughtful architectures and solutions. You will:
- implement front-end features using jQuery library;
- create and maintain code documentation;
- debug and troubleshoot software defects;
- collaborate with the global team, and Project Manager to fully understand the business requirements;
- communicate efficiently and accurately with the Project Manager and report any progress and/or delays;
- independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
At Valtech Ukraine, our teams are mostly focused on the technical delivery of enterprise level projects for the Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.