The client is a luxury fashion brand owned by a worldwide known star of show business. Sells fashionable clothes.
The e-shop is built on Salesforce Commerce Cloud. The customer is located in Paris.
Sounds pretty awesome, right?
The Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development;
- hands on experience with Vue.js framework;
- good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, LESS/SASS;
- experience with gulp/grant;
- experience with git;
- experience of working with agile methodology;
- upper-intermediate English both oral and written;
- excellent communicational skills.
- experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud;
- experience with Visual Studio;
- experience in creating mobile versions for various devices.
- develop new user-facing features;
- implement best practices in frontend development;
- build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- introduce Continuous Integration practices extensively;
- accurate planning of the feature delivery;
- optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end;
- collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.