We are looking for a Frontend developer to join our numerous ongoing and new projects — ranging from enterprise content solutions, VR, mobile apps, data services to experience-driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience, and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, automotive, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, FMCG, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development;
- experience in the creation of adaptive/responsive layouts and support of mobile devices;
- good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, LESS/SASS, and BEM methodology;
- experience with version control systems like Git;
- experience with front-end tooling (npm-scripts/Webpack/Gulp);
- experience with multi-cultural sites (multi-language solutions);
- experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and working in cross-functional teams;
- willingness to learn new enterprise technologies and platforms;
- understanding of accessibility standards and best practices;
- understanding of SEO standards and best practices;
- excellent spoken and written English.
- experience with Angular, React, and Vue.js.
As a Frontend Developer within our organization, you will be a part of the team building eCommerce solutions for our clients that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience, and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross-functional global teams to deliver exceptional user experiences.
As a Consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and the means to communicate complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national, and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- ability to work from home;
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days’ vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick Leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- exceptional Paid Day Off (2 days);
- Private Entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional Certifications coverage 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects, IoT projects).