Do you want to further develop your skills by working on some of most exciting frontend solutions in the market and act as a trusted advisor to our clients as well as a developer? Do you want to become part of an innovative environment brought by top-tier professionals? Look no further, this is the opportunity for you!
You’ll be the tie that binds our designers and back-end developers together. This is a key position, with loads of responsibility and opportunities for development – as well as fantastic colleagues that bring good energy to the workspace. Being in a global company, you’ll also have the opportunity to work on international projects which entail shorter or longer stays in other countries.
We’re a Sitecore Platinum partner, and we’ve launched more than 3,000 Sitecore-projects on Sitecore Experience Platform, Sitecore Experience Commerce and Sitecore Content Hub. So, with the amount of variety in what we do, we are confident that even if you’ve seen it all, this role will hone your skills and help you charter new territory. You’ll play an essential role in ensuring stay at the forefront of digital, and you’ll be working closely with some of the most skilled people within their field.
Oh, and did we mention that we are family people? So, we completely understand that you also have obligations elsewhere.
As one of our experienced front-enders, you’ll spend your time utilising your leadership and technical skills by developing and offering your expertise on front-end applications which create engaging experiences.
To specify your work tasks:
- You’ll be a master in creating cross-browser supported and responsive front-end implementations.
- You’ll take part in every stage of the project, from the discovery phase to final delivery.
- You’ll translate business needs into technical requirements.
- You’ll help your team deliver exceptional user experiences and set clear standards of quality
- You’ll keep up with the latest trends within your digital craft, and you’re always looking to try out new techniques.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE What we expect from you.
- You’ve 1+ years of experience developing front-end solutions
- You’ve experience with building accessible solutions and have an understanding of structured markup schemas, and how that impacts your work.
- You’ve knowledge when it comes to implementing basic tracking and setting up front-end tooling
- You’ve knowledge about globalization as we work with many global clients
- You know your way around Git
- You’ve an understanding of the server-side of things and have worked with dynamic pages and know your way around calling APIs, consuming the responses (i.e. JSON) they return
Experience or understanding of backend programming would be an advantage, and if you really want to get us excited, you would have also worked with systems like Sitecore, Episerver or AEM.
You’re thorough, responsible, independent, and yet, you collaborate well with others. A core part of the Valtech concept is being part of cross-disciplinary teams, so you need to be comfortable working with system developers, user experience consultants, designers, concept thinkers, and everyone in between.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,800 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimising time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom – in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We’ve, from the very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next adventure, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With ongoing interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!