Here at Valtech, we help accelerate the eCommerce and digital maturity of companies that want to offer the best service to their customers and deliver outstanding experiences.
You @ Valtech
- Collaborate in the creation of technical solutions that incorporate all aspects of a web solution;
- Answer various questions from our clients and attend solution delivery meetings with the team;
- Participate in the “daily scrum,” organize and communicate the progress of your work to your peers, demonstrate transparency with regard to the various problems encountered, and help the team to deliver the sprint;
- Contribute to quality control activities for the delivered solutions;
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in web development;
- You have a college diploma in multimedia integration or programming;
- The principles of programming (SOLID, MVC, POO) have no secrets for you!
- You are skilled with React, Angular, Knockout, Node.js, Git and a terminal;
- You are a good teammate who is not afraid to be challenged by your peers and our standardization tools (ESLint, stylelint, JSDoc);
- You are efficient with ecosystem data management and the logical architecture of web interfaces;
- You are fluent in both English and French – for communicating with our clients as well as your future colleagues;
- You have already worked in an Agile development environment and are familiar with the SCRUM and Kanban methodology (or you have some knowledge of it at least!).
Enjoy the Perks of Joining Force with Valtech
- Flexible PTO Policy, with no specific number of hours/days off per year!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.