What we expect from you:
- 4 or more years of web application development experience
- Experience with one or more CMS
- Experience with the successful delivery of several digital projects
- Experience integrating with third-party service
- Knowledge of Agile principles - scrum, backlog, etc.
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
- Experience with Sitecore is a plus
- Passion for code and continuing education
- You’re highly adaptable, show strong initiative, can work independently, and have a driving desire to grow professionally
- You’re dedicated to deliver high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What you will do:
As a full-stack developer, you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a development stream on a project.
What this means in concrete terms? On a day-to-day basis, you’ll:
- Work closely with our project managers, business analysts, QA teams and solution architects to own and deliver the high-quality and high-performing solutions on time and on budget to our clients
- Work with the Solution Architect, define highly detailed specifications for the technical solution
- Provide knowledge in the resolution of front-end and back-end issues
- Set up the project development environment at the commencement of the project
- Do code reviews with the development team
- Work independently with the client technical lead
- Prepare and execute demo’s and training sessions on the technical solution
- Write technical documentation for the delivered solution
- Do production deployments
What you can expect from us:
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
On top of that, you'll receive 25 vacation days (with the possibility to buy 10 more), a pension scheme, travel allowance (NS Business card), group health insurance and laptop and mobile phone.
Enough about you 😉 Here’s a little bit about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine). While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
Feel free to contact me (Max Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org or via whatsapp 06-15 26 18 52 for more information regarding Valtech and our recruitment process.
Our recruitment process:
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. These are the different stages of which are outlined below:
- Application received
- CV/phone screening by Recruitment
- CV screening by Hiring Manager
- 1st interview*
- 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)