Who are we?
Valtech is a multi-award winning digital agency with 3000 talented people in 45 beautiful offices across 16 countries. We work with some of the world’s best known brands, from airlines and travel companies, to the leading retailers, luxury brands and automotive and B2B companies.
Our culture, philosophy and working practices are geared towards crafting clean and robust code. We have created a developer friendly environment that is geared to producing to solutions that we can be proud of. We value unconventional thinking and challenging industry norms.
We are founding member of the MACH Alliance, whose goal it is to help enterprise organizations navigate the complex modern technology landscape. We aim to guide and show how businesses can benefit from open tech ecosystems that are Microservices based, API-first, Cloud-native SaaS and Headless.
We have enormous experience and outstanding credentials in Sitecore. We are a Sitecore Platinum Partner and have built some of the largest Sitecore solutions globally.
Candidate Technical Profile:
You will be passionate about developing best in class digital solutions. You will be an advocate for clean code and have the versatility to move with the times and absorb the appropriate technologies at the right time.
You will have experience in a range of the following:
· Full Stack Sitecore experience
· .NET Software Development (C#), MVC, .Net Core, WebAPI,
· ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS
· AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
· Development practices: pair programming, planning poker, CI or CD, TDD, BDD
· Experience working in cross-functional teams using Scrum and/or Kanban
· Experience participating in workshops to identify and define user requirements
· Experience developing highly interactive websites and familiarity with the challenges involved
· Possess a good understanding of different software architectures
We’re looking for someone with a maker mentality, who wants to join a company full of diverse, intelligent and talented people. Someone who wants to shake things up and fill their days with problem solving, innovation and phenomenal client projects. Someone who is ready to do the best work of their life…. things they are really and genuinely proud of, with opportunities to travel far and wide, learn every day and to really and truly meet their potential.