Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine). While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
What we are looking for:
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a development stream on a project.
A successful Full Stack Developer is highly adaptable, shows strong initiative, is able to work independently, has a driving desire to grow professionally towards specific goals, and is energized by working in a team environment. This position requires a focus on writing great code and a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and software development lifecycle. You must be a self-motivated individual and take pride in delivering high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you will do:
- Working closely with our project managers, business analysts, QA teams and solution architects to own and deliver the high quality and high performing solutions on time and on budget to our clients
- Working with the Solution Architect, define highly detailed specifications for the technical solution
- Provide knowledge in the resolution of frontend and backend issues
- Create elegant and powerful code regardless of the application framework
- Setup the project development environment at the commencement of the project
- Enforce development best practices within the team
- Code reviews with the development team
- Supervise, mentor and coach developers
- Work independently with the client technical lead
- Prepare and execute demos and training sessions on the technical solution
- Write technical documentation for the delivered solution
- Provide effort estimates on work packages
- Production deployments
- Advice on the technical solution, while owning the implementation
What you should have:
- 4 or more years of web application development experience
- Entrepreneurial attitude and skilled communicator who is able to identify gaps and pitch ideas internally and externally
- Excellent programming skills in at least one object-oriented or functional language (Ideally DotNet)
- Experience with the successful delivery of several digital projects
- Working experience with a leading CMS platform(s) is a plus, including but not limited to Sitecore or Epi
- Experience integrating with third-party services
- Experience designing and building business and data layers and functional libraries
- Experience with creating and consuming web services
- Knowledge of agile principles - scrum, backlog, etc.
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
- Be passionate about code and continuing education
- Agency Experience is a plus!
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- 401k with match
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
- Beautiful offices in downtown Chicago
- Plenty of healthy foods and snacks to enjoy daily
- Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!