We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products. We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
The Global Junior Digital Designer is a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual and innovative thinker with advanced creative skills needed to support the Global Marketing team. The role of the Global Junior Digital Designer is to create engaging and impactful designs with the purpose of supporting and fueling global digital campaigns, attracting qualified organic traffic and growing target audience engagement.
At Valtech we work with some of the world’s leading brands within various industries and we expect our Global Junior Digital Designer to have some B2B experience or a passion to learn how to create relevance for senior key decision makers in large organizations.
The candidate will report to the Global Online Brand Manager and work very closely with the Senior Graphic Designer. The global team is based out of Orlando, FL and works closely with the two major regions of the Valtech Group: North America and Europe.
This is an incredible opportunity for a self-driven, ambitious designer with a passion for marketing and technology looking to join a dedicated, fast-paced and energetic team. As a designer on the global team, you will assist in transforming the visual identity of an innovative and growing global agency that values its people and their ideas. Your contribution will be significant for the perception of the Valtech brand, the deeper engagement of our existing clients and the attraction of new leads.
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with the Senior Global Graphic Designer, Global Social Media Manager and Global Copywriter to create inventive designs that maintain the Valtech Brand
- Work with subject matter experts and copywriters to design various deliverables for global campaigns including blogs, whitepapers, magazines, presentations, website content and social media assets
- Learn the Valtech Brand style and voice and communicate it visually across multiple platforms.
- Understand the target audience and how to communicate with them visually
- Edit existing designs
- Collaborate with different departments across the organization and time zones to create effective deliverables that align with our goals and culture
- Use your creativity and passion to bring new ideas to the table on how to engage leads through deliverables
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Digital Design
- You are knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- You have a thorough understanding of design basics (print vs. web, colors, typography, layout)
- You feel comfortable designing in PowerPoint (you may assist in the design for global presentations and may be asked (rarely) to work within PowerPoint to create some design templates for marketing)
- You are organized in your files – another designer can open a design you are working on and easily pick up where you left off
- You are comfortable working on Mac platforms
- You know how to manage your time to meet your deadlines
- You feel comfortable working in a global environment where most communication is handled remotely via email and various communication channels. Skype is our preferred communication channel on the Global team.
- You are not afraid to ask questions, especially when it helps you to learn a new skill
- You are a team player who values constructive creative feedback
- You are self-motivated and enjoy your own company because most of the week you’ll work remotely (though you must be based in Orlando)
- You have a positive attitude and bring new, creative ideas to the board
- International education or academic experience is a bonus
What will you get?
- You’ll work with a dedicated, fun and outgoing team (around 10 people) in Orlando while simultaneously working with some of the smartest people in the industry all over the world
- You will be part of a growing, innovative agency with a passion to create extraordinary and valuable experiences for our clients and their clients
- You’re more than a number – you’re applying to be a member of an organization where we listen to your ideas and the communication line to executive management is very short
- The flexibility that comes with working remotely
- An honest and open-minded team that values you and your opinion