Global Marketing Content Project Manager
A few words about us
First things first… What will you become a part of? Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is experience design, technology, and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimise business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimisation, clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality. We are a network of more than 5,000 makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 50+ offices in 22 countries.
About the role
As we grow our content marketing operations across the global organisation, we are looking for a production project manager to help us improve efficiency and scale to meet our ambitious goals. Joining the Global Marketing Team, you will be working alongside our global content marketing teams composed of content and campaign strategists, copywriters, SEO specialists, mar-tech specialists, designers, and videographers, to manage the production cycle for all content marketing requests.
Over the last few years, we have built a sophisticated marketing engine that relies on a continuous stream of vertical specific content in multiple formats to reach multiple audiences. With lots of moving parts, we need someone who can confidently prioritise, plan and manage all of those content requirements, working with multiple stakeholders to ensure the timely release of quality content.
What you’ll be doing
Content Production Project Management
- Improve workflow processes and tools for content production
- Prioritise incoming content requests
- Brief the creative team and follow every step from ideation to delivery
- Guide content projects from initial request to content creation, and approval processes
Content Performance Oversight
- Working with our marketing leads to define the content project scope and objectives. Overseeing and coordinating all governance, creative and technical aspects of the project
- Planning and directing content team schedules
- Setting and maintaining stakeholder expectations on scope and timeline; building a collaborative and constructive relationship
- Tracking and reporting status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis
- Providing visibility to team impediments/risks and assisting with eliminating them
Content Team Oversight
- Helping team achieve content project goals while being aware of and sensitive to the overall business goals
- Coaching and mentoring team members and providing constructive performance feedback
- Reviewing with team regular performance updates and/or reviews for identifications of variances and corrective actions
- Raising concerns based on measurement criteria to supervision and provides recommendations to maximise productivity & results
Our preferred candidate
- 5+ years’ experience in managing small-to-large-scale cross-platform content projects.
- Significant experience in project management, scope and budget management.
- Significant experience in B2B and global corporate environments.
- Familiar with social media content management and editorial planning.
- Experience with digital communications campaigns.
- Strong self-drive and spirit of initiative, yet always using tact and diplomacy.
- Proven track record of being a strong team player.
- Ability to understand governance, creative and technical issues at high-level.
- Demonstrated ability to execute with a positive, result-focused attitude.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to bridge gaps and communicate effectively between cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Hands-on experience working with content project teams.
- High interest in websites, applications, social media and connected experiences.
Meet the team
You will be part of our Global Marketing Communications Team and report into the SVP, Global Marketing Communications. You will work in an international environment and closely together with your passionate and talented team colleagues located in different countries across the group.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of our exceptional team of more than 5.000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and engineers. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication. We transform by doing and insanely passionate about improving the end user experience. We are a people company. We share our knowledge and learnings, we dare to speak up and take risks. And we care deeply about one another, our clients and the world around us.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organisation the opportunity to grow and also transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognised not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really do transform by doing.
If this sounds like your next challenge, then do send us your application already today.