With more than 5000 colleagues working together with our 50+ offices in 22 countries, Valtech creates digital experiences for global brands aiming to improve human lives whilst transforming the future of our clients' businesses. To further stimulate the growth of our capabilities, Valtech Netherlands is now looking for a Head of Business Operations & Delivery for the next stage of our development. This person will bring proven experience in guiding, leading and developing delivery teams and delivering operations within a digital agency environment. This position is located in the Netherlands.
What will you be doing?
- Formulate and articulate a shared vision on delivery, both internally and externally, based on and aligned with Valtech's regional strategy
- Lead and motivate colleagues within delivery roles to achieve productivity and engagement
- Have the final responsibility of all our client teams
- Based on the Valtech vision, create a delivery strategy and improve the way of working in delivery
- Formulate goals and strategy for impact and growth of Valtech (business and people) in close collaboration with the local leadership team and regional delivery peers
- Inspire and persuade audiences 'on stage performances' in pitches and presentations.
- Serve as a trusted advisor at a higher management level for key clients
What do we expect from you?
- At least 10 years of experience within the delivery management and operations field at a Senior Management level, preferably in a Digital Agency
- Delivery management experience in a 150+ people organization
- Proven people leadership experience that translates into impactful business results
- Experience in business development, client relationship management, pre-sales support, strong negotiation skills
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree
- A relevant project management certification (PMP; PgMP, PfMP, Prince2, APM, Scrum of Scrum, LESS, SAFe, etc.)Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team
- Self-starter and self-learner, with an ability to motivate and lead others
- You live in the Netherlands or you are willing to relocate to the Netherlands
Preferably, you also demonstrate an ability to:
- Look at matters objectively (question your own beliefs)
- Focus on personal leadership of employees
- Not control but rather share a vision that employees want to follow
- Establish a "learning culture" (it's OK to take some risks and make mistakes)
- Lead by example
- Give and receive feedback
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty of room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some help from the Managing Director and Delivery Lead EMEA, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to develop your skills continually.
In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your team captain). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can arrange your working hours flexibly to match your creative peaks.
In addition, you'll get:
- Leadership bonus
- Ability to work from home/remotely
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Mobility allowance and NS Businesscard
- Collective care insurance scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. We have outlined the different stages below:
1. Receiving your job application
2. CV/phone screening: by recruitment
3. CV screening: by the hiring manager
4. 1st interview (online or at the office)
5. (Online) Assessment
6. 2nd interview (online or at the office)
7. 3rd interview (case presentation online or at the office)
8. The offer! 🎉