Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers, and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting-edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing aspiring HR Professional? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
What we offer:
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us (ask us about Valtech Academy)
- We offer competitive compensation, Extended Health Care and Dental plans, and a Health & Wellness program
- We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
- We’re located right in the action (Front & Spadina)
- Open concept office with plenty of room to get creative
- Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values
- Monthly events with an active culture club
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
HR Implementation Intern
As one of our Implementation interns in our People & Culture Team, you will serve as a support to the Project Manager and team across the full implementation by understanding the requirements and helping to configure the Platform to meet our needs.
Day to Day:
- Help the Project Manager drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Help align with regional participants in strategic planning and analysis and development of business requirements for HCM "Ceridian" modifications and enhancements.
- Help update and maintain system documentation/ Implementation planning/schedule and responds to audit requests as needed.
- Assist the PM and Team in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
- Might assist in other HR duties.
Nice to Have:
- Fluency in Excel (pivot tables, lookup formulas, etc.)
- Experience in helping overseeing projects and being hands-on at a granular level.
- Experience in Kanban/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in Agile work stream, reviewing, and assisting in the creation of project deliverables.
- Strong data management, analytical and organizational skills.
Who We Are:
At Valtech, our employees are our best asset, and because we believe that, we believe in recruiting from a very diverse pool of exceptionally unique and talented individuals. As such, that’s exactly who we are: a multi-cultural bunch of ambitious digital natives, innovators, makers and doers thriving in an international, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.
People Are at the Heart of Everything We Do
We embrace a mindset of “We before Me,” and we don’t just say it, we live it. Working for years together on client projects across countries and offices in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams has driven Valtech to be a truly connected global agency. We call it OneValtech. This has fostered our informal culture built on mutual respect, freedom, and accountability with humans at the very center of everything we do.
Diversity and Inclusion :
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn more about our commitment to diversity and Inclusion at Valtech: https://www.valtech.com/en-ca/...