Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3800 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine, Macedonia).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
To further grow our People & Culture Team to support the business Valtech Switzerland currently searches for an experienced Senior Human Capital Advisor.
Human Capital Advisor (Senior) (w/m/d) 60-100%
- You support the business and our people on a day to day basis with human capital related problems and questions
- You support the business, Valtechees and Valtech leaders on broad matters from employment law to people issues
- You are responsible for Human Capital matters within Switzerland focused and related to Human Capital Finance including but not limited to; payroll and associated documentation, social insurances, pensions, tax/withholding tax, vacation control, overtime analysis, end of year statements, sickness/absence, unpaid leave, cross border workers etc.
- You are responsible for Human Capital matters within Switzerland focused and related to Human Capital Legal & Compliance including but not limited to; Employment Contracts, Expense and Personnel Regulations, Variable Salary Regulations, Competition Clauses, etc.
- You support the Swiss business working on strategic Human Capital related projects related to your role
- You work as a member of the Human Capital team contributing and implementing new processes and initiatives focused on people and culture related improvements within the organization
- You work as a member of the Human Capital team supporting within broad and various shared teams activities including but not limited to employee health and wellbeing initiatives, references, probation discussions, employee concerns and complaints management, employee benefits/ benefits improvement etc.
- You represent the business both internally and externally as a representative for Valtech always acting with people and culture in mind
What you offer
- You hold relevant education (Fachausweis) or equivalent level of experience within a Human Resources/ Human Capital related discipline
- You have 6+ years within a Human Capital role working on both operational “hands on” and strategic topics covering various areas of HR
- You hold demonstrable understanding and experience of Human Capital related Finance matters including but not limited to; payroll, social insurances, withholding tax, pensions, sickness/absence management, vacation controls etc.
- You hold demonstrable understanding and experience of Human Capital related Legal and Compliance matters including but not limited to Policy improvement, Expense and Personnel Regulations, Employment Law matters etc.
- You have a “hands on” attitude, can-do mentality and are flexible to work as part of a Team also sharing Human Capital tasks and responsibilities
- You are a proficient German and English communicator (French is also an asset but not essential)
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone https://www.valtech.com/about/diversity-inclusion/.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!
Valtech does not accept applications through recruitment agencies for this position. All applications will be treated as direct applications