What we are looking for:
He/She/They will work as part of a global cross-functional delivery team for an international company designing complex B2B, B2C e-commerce systems that impact customers stream of revenue and how brands are perceived.
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents, we contribute $2500 cash towards your family HSA
401K Matching immediately vested.
Minimum of 30 days PTO.
Up to 8 Weeks Parental Leave.
Home office set up stipend.
2pm Summer Fridays.
- As an SAP Commerce (Hybris) Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects
- Develop and design Hybris applications
- Provide subject-matter expertise on Hybris e-commerce to ensure successful delivery and operations
- Provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding
- Responsible for issue resolution and execution You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions
- At least 10 years of Information Technology experience designing, developing using Java, J2EE applications, frameworks
- Minimum of 5 years SAP Commerce (Hybris) (certification is a PLUS)
- 2+ years of experience with Hybris, ideally holding a leadership role on at least 2 full scale Hybris projects.
- Experience engineering leading-edge systems for clients in a variety of industries, with solutions targeting a variety of customer models including B2B and B2C engagements
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate how the hybris solution will be leveraged to meet client business demands
- Lead the technical direction during design and development processes by driving decisions and coordinating efforts
- Experience in data modelling for complex B2B, B2C business processes
- Experience integrating Hybris with ERP (SAP), CRM (Salesforce) other legacy systems
- Hands on development experience in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms)
- Strong hands on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Import/Export Service, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
Here’s a little about us: