We are looking for a Hybris Consultant to join our growing global team. Numerous ongoing and new projects – ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- experience with MVC Architecture, J2EE, Spring Framework, JQuery, HTML5/CSS, JSP, Web Services and Design patterns;
- experience delivering at least 2-3 Hybris ecommerce full life cycle implementations;
- knowledge of core Hybris modules and other functionality out of the box; including Data hub, ASM, Backoffice and new cockpit extensions;
- experienced in integration Hybris via Web-services, and CSV by means of building highly transactional interfaces;
- strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns;
- sound analytical and problem-solving skills;
- excellent spoken and written English.
- experience in DevOps activities such as UAT and Prod environment configuration from scratch, and day-to-day support (performance improvements and issues investigation);
- experience with Solr / Endeca / FredHopper or other search engines;
- experience with other enterprise level ecommerce platforms.
As a Hybris Consultant within our organization you will be facing interesting questions about the implementation of large-scale software systems that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross functional global teams, propose approaches to issues that require technical solutions, validate constructive ideas with your team, take a strong leadership role, develop and mentor team members, and ensure that development standards, methodologies, policies and procedures are being adhered to and are continuously being improved.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.