Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Hybris Architect? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top- talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
**Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply**
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE CARE DARE
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- 401K with match
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
- Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
You will work as part of a global cross-functional delivery team for an international company designing complex B2B, B2C e-commerce systems that impact customers stream of revenue and how brands are perceived.
What you will do:
- As an SAP Commerce (Hybris) Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects
- Develop and design Hybris applications
- Provide subject-matter expertise on Hybris e-commerce to ensure successful delivery and operations
- Provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding
- Responsible for issue resolution and execution
- You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions
What you should have:
- At least 10 years of Information Technology experience designing, developing using Java, J2EE applications, frameworks
- Minimum of 5 years SAP Commerce (Hybris) (certification is a PLUS)
- 2+ years of experience with Hybris, ideally holding a leadership role on at least 2 full scale hybris projects.
- Experience engineering leading-edge systems for clients in a variety of industries, with solutions targeting a variety of customer models including B2B and B2C engagements
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate how the hybris solution will be leveraged to meet client business demands
- Lead the technical direction during design and development processes by driving decisions and coordinating efforts
- Experience in data modelling for complex B2B, B2C business processes
- Experience integrating Hybris with ERP (SAP), CRM (Salesforce) other legacy systems
- Hands on development experience in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms)
- Strong hands on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Import/Export Service, Catalogs, Categories, Products)