We are looking for a iOS Consultant to complete our Mobile team and start work with the greatest clients you might ever seen. Only brand new projects, only top level clients, extremely professional team in Ukraine and Denmark. Sound’s interesting?
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years professional hands on iOS development experience;
- 2+ years specifically on Swift;
- in-depth knowledge of object-oriented methodologies;
- knowledge of protocol-oriented methodologies;
- knowledge of main design principles (SOLID, DRY etc.);
- unit tests;
- experienced in the setup of architecture for a new project;
- experienced in working with already existing bigger projects;
- experience working with Agile methodology;
- using the major Apple frameworks such as UIKit, Foundation, Core Data, Core Animations, Interface Builder, and Auto Layout;
- advanced technical skills: SOAP / REST network development, memory management, multithreading.
As an iOS Developer within our company you would provide the following services:
• will be responsible for a full cycle development of iOS mobile client;
• collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
• create pixel-perfect markup, highly maintainable, well-organized code;
• estimate new features development;
• сover code with unit and functional tests.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.