IT Business Analyst
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3800 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 19 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
To further grow our Business Analysis team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for an experienced Technical Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst (m/w/d)
- You are responsible for supporting, guiding and understanding our client needs in regards to the delivery of web based platforms
- You act as a trusted advisor to our clients identifying innovative solutions to address their project specific needs and requirements
- You plan, facilitate and conduct requirements elicitation, documentation and validation
- You are responsible for the end to end requirements engineering process including breaking down the requirements into epics, building and creating user stories and acceptance criteria
- You are responsible for the definition and documentation of workflows and business logic
- You work in close collaboration with the product owner to support in keeping the backlog including prioritization up to date
- You support the scrum master facilitate team ceremonies like sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, etc.
- You are comfortable to conduct and lead client meetings, workshops, presentations and demos.
- You feel comfortable working in close collaboration with Product Owners, Designers, Developers and Testers acting as a key interface between business, design and technology. You furthermore support the project management team in ensuring that project scope is maintained.
- The above list is not exhaustive of all responsibilities.
What you offer
- You hold relevant education or equivalent level of experience subject specific to Business Analysis/ Requirements Engineering.
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience within a Business Analyst/ Requirements Engineering position collaborating with cross functional technical and non technical teams building and delivering technical solutions.
- You have experience and knowledge within the application of Agile methodologies and practices i.e. 3 Amigo Principle
- You have experience and knowledge within the application of Business Analysis/Requirements Engineering methodologies and practices i.e. UML, BPMN etc.
- You understand how to work successfully and collaborate within a Project team delivering and building technical web solutions like websites, customer portals, web content management systems (CMS), digital asset management systems (DAM)
- You are able to work both within a team environment and individually
- You are a proficient English communicator, German or French is a plus
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Ski trips, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
Valtech does not accept applications through recruitment agencies for this position. All applications will be treated as direct applications