We are looking for an IT Operations Manager to join our growing global team. Numerous ongoing and new projects – ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- excellent English written and verbal skills;
- strong “Client Service” attitude;
- the ability to multitask across multiple incidents;
- understanding of SLAs, KPIs and OLAs;
- ability to follow process and procedures accurately and without fail;
- knowledge of service management systems;
- experience to work in distributed team;
- ability to act as a lead for team and service in Ukraine.
- proved experience of setting up of the L2 Service from scratch;
- experience of delivering the IT support service;
- experience to work with CMS (Sitecore, Episerver, AEM etc.) based products;
- working knowledge with a managed services company;
- experience/understanding of ITIL methodology;
- knowledgeable of Agile methodologies.
- day-to-day Management of Second-line technical service desk to respond to customer incidents and queries via service desks, calls, emails;
- maintain ongoing communication of incident updates to L1, L3 teams;
- ticket management of Incidents, Problems Change and New Requests;
- reporting on the service to the stakeholders on weekly and monthly service review meetings;
- manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization;
- oversee corporate spaces as Confluence and ensure the up-to-date information regarding the service, processes and customer are there;
- interact with internal and external customers;
- maintain ticket updates with accurate notes on the current status.
As a consultant and as a binding part between developers and our clients you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and the means to communicate complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.