Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow's trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimising time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 17 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
To further grow our internal IT team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for an experienced IT Support Specialist (m/w/d)
What will you be doing?
• Within an IT Support Specialist role you support to maintain the network infrastructure of Valtech Switzerland and our global connectivity, providing technical support and supporting our business IT operations to run smoothly;
• You are responsible for providing First and Second Level Support including Incident Analysis and Resolution;
• You provide Internal IT Technical Support to Valtech Switzerland;
• You are managing our identity and access systems (e.g., user creation, assigning groups);
• You are proactive and support within the Purchasing, Delivery, Inventory and Installation of Hard- and Software for Valtech Switzerland;
• You support our team through the setup and configuration of new work devices (Notebooks);
• You support our team through the setup and maintenance of virtual machines for internal applications;
• You support keeping our IT operations stable within our three physical office locations in Baden, Bern and Geneva;
• You are organised and readily document your own work and associated activities;
• You enjoy working within an IT Support environment and collaborate in both internal and group wide projects;
• You are flexible and understand that occasionally you will be required for evening/ late night work.
What do we expect from you?
• You hold an IT apprenticeship in system engineering, recently have graduated from a technical degree or have an equivalent level of experience within IT Support/Systems Engineering;
• You have 3+ years or more experience within a similar role, providing 1st/2nd support;
• You hold good understanding of Standard Office Software (Microsoft, Office 365) as well as Hardware and Network knowledge (LAN, WAN, Firewall);
• Some of your best traits are your flexibility, autonomy and reliability;
• You are confident talking to internal and external stakeholders and are customer orientated;
• You Service oriented and quality focused personality;
• You are a proficient German and English communicator (French is a plus).
What do we offer in return?
Private Health Insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with trainings or certifications.
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
Our office located in the inner Center of Skopje was fully renovated and furnished with the best and most comfy furniture out there
Enjoy free coffee, drinks and snacks at work or join one of our famous company dinners in one of Skopje's Kafanas.
Besides a very competitive salary and additional vacation days you will join annual company events with the whole team.
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
24 vacation days