IT Support Specialist
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 17 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
To further grow our internal IT team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for an experienced IT Support Specialist
IT Support Specialist (m/w/d)
- Within an IT Support Specialist role you support to maintain the network infrastructure of Valtech Switzerland and our global connectivity, providing technical support and supporting our business IT operations to run smoothly.
- You are responsible for providing First and Second Level Support including Incident Analysis and Resolution
- You provide Internal IT Technical Support to Valtech Switzerland and partners
- You are managing our identity and access systems (e.g., user creation, assigning groups)
- You are proactive and support within the purchasing, Delivery, Inventory and Installation of Hard- and Software for Valtech Switzerland
- You support our team through the setup and configuration of new work devices (Notebooks)
- You support our team through the setup and maintenance of virtual machines for internal applications
- You support keeping our IT operations stable within our three physical office locations in Baden, Berne and Geneva
- You are organized and readily document your own work and associated activities
- You enjoy working within an IT Support environment and collaborate in both internal and group wide projects
- You are flexible and understand occasionally you will be required for evening/ late night work
- You hold an IT apprenticeship in system engineering, recently have graduated from a technical degree or have an equivalent level of experience within IT Support/Systems Engineering
- You have 3+ years or more experience within a similar role, providing 1st/2nd support
- You hold good understanding of Standard Office Software (Microsoft, Office 365) as well as Hardware and Network knowledge (LAN, WAN, Firewall)
- Some of your best traits are your flexibility, autonomy and reliability
- You are confident talking to internal and external stakeholders and are customer orientated
- You Service oriented and quality focused personality
- You are a proficient German and English communicator (French is a plus)
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Winter Sports, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.