We are looking for experienced Java Consultant to join our growing global team and who is willing to be trained and upgraded with AEM knowledge— Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.1 - 6.5). Numerous ongoing and new projects – ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years’ experience in Java development;
- solid experience using web-technologies;
- exposure to web systems and infrastructure (Apache HTTP/web servers, servlet containers, caching, proxies, security, and CDNs);
- excellent spoken and written English.
- experience with Adobe CQ-5, Apache Felix, Apache OAK, and Apache Sling;
- knowledge of Java modularization or OGSi;
- knowledge of Java Content Repository (JCR);
- knowledge of the RESTful principle.
As a AEM/Java Consultant within our organization, you will be facing interesting questions about the implementation of large-scale software systems that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross functional global teams. You will be expected to take a strong leadership role, to propose approaches to issues that require technical solutions, validate constructive ideas with your team, as well as develop and mentor team members, code standards and reuse when applicable.
As a consultant you are expected to develop your expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this by providing frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
At Valtech Ukraine, our teams are mostly focused on the technical delivery of enterprise level projects for the Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.