We’re expanding to Malaysia and we’d like you to join us in this exciting journey!
Our technical experts work on leading edge web solutions built on Java-based Web Content Management System (CMS). They work hand in hand with our team of internal and external specialists to deliver a system-architecture which is scalable, stable, secure and can be maintained effectively.
- Development of high-quality software design and architecture
- Design and implementation of CMS and microservice based web solutions
- Leading a distributed international development team and review code of other project team members
- Review of requirements with user experience designer, business analysts and customer representatives
- Troubleshoot CMS specific issues on customer systems
- Working as an active team member in agile projects
- Strong knowledge with Gradle or Maven and Webservices (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of Spring and Spring Boot is a plus
- Quick learner and willing to continuously learn new technologies
What you bring along
- Successfully completed technical studies in computer science, information systems or electronics or a similar track record
- At least three to five years of experience in the development of complex web solutions with the Java Platform
- Willingness to learn new Web Content Management System such as Adobe and Magnolia
- Deep knowledge in software design patterns
What we bring along
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Here’s a little about us
We’re local and global. We’re part of the global Valtech Group, spanning 5 continents with 40+ offices around the world – London, Amsterdam, New York, San Diego, Singapore, Buenos Aires - just to name a few. We are design thinkers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment.
When you join, you will be part of a multi-cultural environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally.
We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers.
If you’d like to be part of a growing team, be sure to click on ‘Apply Now’ and meet up with us!