For our office in Baden, Switzerland we are looking for an experienced Java Engineer.
Our technical experts work on leading edge web solutions built on the Web Content Management System (CMS) from Adobe. They work hand in hand with our team of internal and external specialists to deliver a system-architecture which is scalable, stable, secure and can be maintained effectively.
- Development of high-quality software design and architecture
- Design and implementation of CMS and microservice based web solutions
- Leading a distributed international development team and review code of other project team members
- Review of requirements with user experience designer, business analysts and customer representatives
- Troubleshoot CMS specific issues on customer systems
- Working as an active team member in agile projects
- Strong knowledge with Gradle or Maven and Webservices (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of Spring and Spring Boot is a plus
- Quick learner and willing to continuously learn new technologies
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
This role might be for you if you have…
- Successfully completed technical studies in computer science, information systems or electronics or a similar track record
- At least five years of experience in the development of complex web solutions with the Java Platform
- Willingness to learn the Web Content Management System from Adobe, namely Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Deep knowledge in software design patterns
- Experience in code quality assurance with GIT flow, code review and unit tests
What we bring along
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.