We need a bunch of top-notch Java web Developers who are up for delivering outstanding solutions for our clients both in Denmark and internationally that uses the Adobe experience cloud.
Let’s talk career path for a moment. This job is for you if you’re a Java web developer/lead developer looking for new challenges. You want to work with larger and more complex projects in an international environment. You want to have a wider sphere of influence and implement solutions with industry-changing implications based on the newest technologies.
Does it sound interesting? - Read on.
You will create and maintain customer-facing Adobe AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) CMS (Content Management System) that impacts how brands are perceived and importantly, their stream of revenue. You will apply your extensive Java development experience and will be responsible for delivering high quality code and solid documentation. You will face interesting questions about the implementation of large-scale software systems with the capacity for millions of visitors per day, including implementation of caching strategies, suitable design patterns, memory utilization, security, and much more exciting stuff.
As part of a global cross-functional delivery team, you will work alongside experienced experts who are enthusiastic about software development and the design and architecture of digital systems. Each individual of the team specializes in different aspects of web development and openly shares that knowledge on a daily basis. An agile development methodology will support and back up your efforts in the team. Accordingly, you will have a platform to show your code and achievements in code and design reviews.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years experience developing for multi-tier enterprise architectures in Java
- Proven experience with setting up, building and maintaining microservice
- Knowledge of one or more cloud provider landscapes and their services for AWS, Azure or GCP Experience with Docker and Kubernetes, preferably in enterprise environments
- Solid understanding of scaling, monitoring and logging when using cloud services for building applications
- Proven experience with setting up and maintaining continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Comfortable with Git and associated workflows (Gitflow, Trunk based development)
- Familiar with agile ways of working (Scrum, Kanban), can breakdown, estimate and implement customer requirements on Feature/Epic level
- Experience with Maven, Parcel, npm;
- Experience in integrations using REST, SOAP; HAL, Fetch;
- Familiar with test-driven development, using Unit tests and End-to-end integration tests
- Knowledge of GraphQL and REST API design principles
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and frontend framework(s)
- Solution oriented mindset;
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Unix command line tools and the basics of Bash shell scripting
- Experience with integration frameworks (Spring Integration, Mule, Camel)
- Experience with troubleshooting / profiling enterprise applications
- Experience or affinity with Commerce and Experience platforms
- Experience with infra-as-code solutions like Terraform
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3.000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organisation the opportunity to grow and also transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really do transform by doing.
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next challenge, then do send us your application and let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.