We are looking for a junior HR advisor. Someone who takes responsibility of HR projects and activities. You are an HR advisor in the broadest sense of the word: you’re involved in Performance Management and HR Analysis and you’re in charge of sick-leave management and of our policies and guidelines (like our mobility plan for example). Sounds good? Read on and apply now!
What will you be doing?
The main goal in your role as HR advisor? The growth of Valtech Netherlands and the entire Valtech Group. Of course, you are not on your own. You will be working closely with your colleagues from HR and Recruitment. If our managers and other colleagues have questions on HR related matters, you are their go-to person. Performance Management, HR analysis, sick-leave management, and reintegration, working conditions and HR legislation: you are the one with the answers. And do you love variety? Great, because our colleagues from our Academy and Recruitment might need your support every now and then too!
- You advise colleagues and managers on multiple HR themes
- You play an active role in determining the HR activities for the HR team of Valtech Netherlands
- You take on the role of case manager in case of sick leave and guide our Team Captains and employees during this process conform ‘Wet Verbetering Poortwachter’
- You take care of all-round HR activities, such as guiding the Performance Management cycle and taking care of inflow, mobility, and outflow of colleagues
- Together with some of our Team Captains you take care of the wellbeing and performance of their team
- You are responsible for the HR activities regarding to sub-contractors
- Most important: you are one of the HR persons to go to for employees
What do we expect from you?
- You have a few years of relevant HR experience
- Bachelor Degree, in Human Resource Management is a plus
- Knowledge of the Dutch law is a big plus
- Native Dutch and excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Excellent listening skills and a high integrity and sensitivity – but as an HR expert, you probably already know this
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your Team Captain, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself in our ways of doing, thinking, and personal growth. Additionally, we recently added Udemy for Business to our learning package. And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets an NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process.
Outlined below you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st interview*
5. 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)